punchyourkidspunchyourkids

Main News Art Reviews Stats

All 9 art Reviews

Nervous Are We? Nervous Are We?

not very good.

its flatter than a pancake and almost kind of stalky if it's a picture of a girl you like whom may not like you yet your drawing pictures of her thats supposed to personify her looking nervous with the old "tip of her finger touching her teeth" technique. try some different mdeiums of art

The Mighty Invader Zim The Mighty Invader Zim

it was alright

honestly, I could do something like this on ms. paint. it's ok, but it doesnt pop. the heads gigantic though which gives me mixed feelings

KittyKat87 responds:

Good for you. I'm sure a lot of people could do this on mspaint. Some people would probably do it even better. A lot of people can draw the same things you do in the same way, too. Does that really matter? As I said in the description, I just did it because I was bored. I never said it was the bestest picture in the universe or anything.

And yes, he does have a gigantic head like he has in the show. Thanks for noticing.

Self Portrait Self Portrait

hmm

not so much creepy as it is interesting. It's well done and all there just isn't really the kaboom of surrealism that is craved if you get my meaning

skeksis head skeksis head

sweet jesus christ on a cracker...

It's truly hard to believe the bad-assery of this picture (This is a more adult site, "ass" is an ok word right?) you are one amazing artist

sucho responds:

.............

dear punchyourkids,

with a screenname like that i'm surprised you're worried about language.

sincerely,

ass

p.s.

no rly, shit's cool man

Tasty Chocolate Tasty Chocolate

I believe

this piece was both surprising and generally unnecesary. theres no real point in making a picture of a girl in a locker room with balls. something tells me heavymetalmaster is just depressed because he expected to see a camel toe he could ravage over.

TheShadling responds:

Good pair of balls > Cameltoe

Robot guy Robot guy

i'm not sure why people take a liking to these

not to be rude, but your art has no dynamics. no emotion, or themes, no creativity or originality, no heart and soul, theyre just bland. take this robot for instance. it's flat and value is lacking. I would make something that takes from your imagination. something spectacular.

AppleLPfreak responds:

Well, excuse me for not being the best fucking artist in the world. You want theme? wait a little fucking while and you'll see it.

the necromancer the necromancer

I played the game

This is most likely the best parody of it I have ever seen. Outstandingly done.

jouste responds:

awesome!

glad you like it. i always appreciate it when fans of the game stop by and drop me a line on the reviews here.

*highfives*

Neko Red Head Neko Red Head

I'd grab her

grab her til' she couldn't walk!

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Dumbeleon Dumbeleon

christ almighty

you are truly what is known as an artist. the depth, the color, the atmosphere, the detail. puts my stuff to shame.

conundrummer responds:

Well, thank you, that means a lot to me :)